Are you a running enthusiast? Do you want to take part in the main Iberian races? EDP is offering more than 300 race numbers. You just need to be a customer of EDP Comercial* and take part in the competition on the EDP Community website at http://comunidade.edp.pt/ - by 18 February.
The challenge is simple: in the competition area you will find 12 images, arranged randomly and upside down. Users who match the images quickest earn double race numbers for the best Iberian races:
- 50 double race numbers for the EDP Lisbon Half Marathon (11 March)
- 100 double race numbers for the Vodafone Lisbon Mini Marathon (11 March)
- two double race numbers for the EDP Madrid Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon (22 April)
- five double race numbers for the EDP Madrid Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon (22 April)
- five double race numbers for the EDP Madrid Rock ‘n’ Roll 10k (22 April)
Through this initiative, EDP is seeking to provide its customers with high energy excitement combined with sport. The campaign, which starts today, will be on air until 18 February in the digital media and in the national press.
The EDP Group is a pioneer in the sponsorship of race events. The company has been sponsoring races for more than twenty years and has played a leading role in increasing the popularity of running in Portugal. Following its success with the Portuguese, the company decided to extend this support overseas and since 2015 it has been supporting some of the flagship running events in Spain.
Apart from running, EDP supports other sporting events, such as cycling, with the Volta a Portugal, surfing and sailing.
* EDP Group company for the liberalized market.